This website contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using one of my links. It’s okay – I love all of these companies/products anyway, and you will too! –> read my full disclosure here
It’s HALLOWEEN, I just love Halloween. I love halloween shirts, decor, lights, signs and more!
I worked on some Halloween items and here they are along with some tutorials.
GLOW IN THE DARK HTV ON A HALLOWEEN SACK
Measure your bag and adjust the size of your design, type the words up. Cut the glow in the dark htv with your cutting machine. I used a cameo for this project.
Follow the manufacturers heat settings, for the Glow in the Dark 305 degrees 10-15 seconds and hot peel.
WALAKUT PUFF NEON
- WALAKut Puff Neon HTV
- Siser Easyweed – Wicked Purple
- BELLA+CANVAS ® Women’s Relaxed Jersey Short Sleeve Tee
- Mummy Halloween Design
- Creamyful Font
For WALAkut Puff application:
- Temp: 330
- Time: 15-20 seconds
- Peel: Hot Peel
- Pressure: Medium
- Cut: Mirror Image or Reverse
- Material: Cotton, Poly or Cotton/Poly Blends
- Care: Wait 24 hours before washing. Wash inside-out. Tumble dry low. No dry cleaning or bleach.
SISER SPARKLE SUNSET ORANGE
- Siser Sparkle – Sunset Orange
- BELLA+CANVAS ® Youth Triblend Short Sleeve Tee
- Halloween Witch Shoe Design